Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Reiki Level One Class
Reiki is a simple, beautiful form of energy work that allows us to utilize the natural inclination of the Universe toward healing. The gentle, hands-on technique can be learned in one day, and you will be able to give Reiki to yourself and others after this class. Reiki is deeply relaxing, helps to alleviate stress, and restores vital energy allowing the body to move toward wellness.
Experience the healing energy of Reiki in this class being taught by herbalist, energy worker and Reiki Master, Sarah Preston Campbell. You will:
· Learn the modern history of Reiki
· Hear a brief introduction to the three levels, or degrees, of Reiki
· Receive the Attunement to the first degree of Reiki
· Practice giving Reiki to yourself and others
· Receive a Reiki I Certificate, after completion of this class
Class will be held at Radiance, 9 West Grant Street, Lancaster, across the cobblestones from Central Market
Date: Sunday, December 5th 2010
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Bring your lunch.
Cost: $115.00 includes a copy of the book Essential Reiki by Diane Stein. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your place.
RSVP: Required by Wednesday, December 1
Class size is limited so early registration is recommended.