Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Green Zone (or will Herbs from the Labyrinth be on Television?)

A while back, summer actually, my friend Annie Goeke called me & asked if she could interview me for a pilot for an idea she had. Annie is co-director of the Earth Rights Institute. Anyway, of course, I said yes! The idea is for a series of short spots that would run between shows on public television, sort of like public service announcements, but a little different. The series is tentatively called The Green Zone, and it will focus on environmental issues and Green living. Hopefully, it will be picked up soon & you'll be able to see them on a television station near you! In the meantime, film maker Andrea Campbell of Natural Light Films brought me a dvd so I could post the pilot interview of me & my gardens online! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3yNQN6-vN0 Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Sara! You looked fabulous. I have been to your store many times, I love your products!