Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Herb-A-Licious Cooking Blend


For the past couple of months, I've been working on a salt-free herbal cooking blend, testing & tweaking. As part of the process, I've given bags of each variation to all sorts of people to test for me. Today, Herb-A-Licious makes its public debut! You can see the display we've put in the corner of the shop, and you can shop for some on the web site. Each packet comes with a stainless steel mini-whisk. The delicious blend includes all organic herbs. Minced garlic, minced onion, parsley, Mediterrean oregano, rosemary, thyme, basil, sage and a pinch of cayenne. It's wonderful as a seasoning for poultry, meats, soups and sauces. It's also incredible in dips and salad dressings. Recipes are on the label. It might just become your new favorite spice blend - it's already mine! All this and no salt!

2 comments:

Aquarian Bath said...

Looks great!

marnie said...

Just placed my order! Thanks for accomodating me!