Monday, October 19, 2009

New Antiseptic Spray


For years, I made an antiseptic spray to use on my own work surfaces when I was making herbal products. The formula changed a little every time I made it, depending on what was closest at hand in the moment. If someone in my household was ill, I'd use the spray when cleaning the sickroom and bathroom. Then last year, a friend asked me to make something for her to take with her on an airplane. And, recently several teachers asked for something to use in their classrooms. It seems that everyone is more "germ conscious" this year. This spray includes several essential oils well-known as antiseptics, including thyme, sage, and ravensara. It is available in 3 sizes; 4 oz, 2 oz and the 1/2 oz travel size. You can purchase it for yourself on my web site or in the shop!

No comments: